Today in class we’ll be focusing on REVISION, CURATION, and DESIGN with a collaborative activity designed to turn our Women’s March project into an organized resource (network? framework? artifact? invitation?).
- Ideas, organization, design, mechanics
- Our Women’s March Collaborative Revision document
- Example: the living handbook of narratology
- Where this will live . . . (a discussion for next week)
- Please post your Women’s March reflective posts (separate from the digital studio posts) here in Ublend.
Next week we’ll spend some time talking about knowing, research, and storytelling. Your “reading” for this week are two podcasts:
Link to class notes on Creative Commons and Fair Use images
New York Times : When It’s Illegal to Photograph Artwork